Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Day 1




We had so many bags we could barely fit ourselves in the car. We brought lots of extra diapers, clothes, and medicine for the orphanage. This is my mom next to our car.


Here I am walking up the ramp to the airplane!

















The flight was so long we all slept.





The Customs agent in Rome stamped my passport. My first stamp!


















Our bags took so long to come out I made a friend and we drew in our journals. Her name was Macy.







The Taxis look much different in Italy - and they drive really fast!






We met up with my family.


We finished the day with a big Italian dinner.



I can't wait for tomorrow...















2 comments:

Daisy and Molly said...

We have been checking our computer for an update and are so happy to hear that you are in Italy with your family. Today is Wed. the 22nd, so I think that means today is the day you go to Ethiopia for the first time. What an adventure you are on Augusta! We are thinking of you all all the time and loving being able to see what you are up to. We miss you so much and can't wait for your ENTIRE family to be home.
Lots of love and hugs to all

Hi Rob and Tiffany - hope you are holding up well!

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving eve,
We loved looking at all the pictures from Italy!! We can't wait to be able to see you all when you get back home with Penelope!!! Love to all,
Sally, Ken, Conor, Gavin, Ellie, Bob, Jack, Joanne